Materials:Two old books, The pages from one old book, Archival Glue (Yasutomo Nori book binding glue), Every picture from my life, Cotton 5/2 thread for binding, plus bees wax, two strips of fabric, a zipper, PVA glue
I think these photos explain as much as I could, here now, but I did feel compelled to write something more on it. This took a lot of time, and I enjoyed the entire process. When I stopped enjoying it, I stopped working on it, until I wanted to work on it again. The accoutrements of the cover were an insight nurtured by patience, and stem from an appreciation for deliberation's place in the creative process.










1 comment:
So many posts that i have been missing!! I love this Florida album. Everything you do, especially my very own made in Lacoste. I am linking you to my blog, finally so that I don't forget to check in. missing you with this warm weather coming my way! what will summer be without running around in short shorts & tank tops without you?
xoxo
Post a Comment